본문

[단편] [LOL]심해고찰4(完)

일시 추천 조회 6041 댓글수 10 프로필펼치기

댓글 10
BEST
Ariel, listen to me The human world, it's a mess Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonderful things surround you What more is you looking for? Under the sea, under the sea Darling it's better down where it's wetter Take it from me Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away While we're devoting full time to floating under the sea, ha ha ha Down here all the fish is happy As after the waves they roll The fish on the land ain't happy They sad cause they in the bowl But fish in the bowl is lucky They're in for a worser fate One day when the boss get hungry Guess who going be on the plate? Wo-oh, under the sea, under the sea Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us in frickazee We what the land folks loves to cook Under the sea we off the hook We've got no troubles Life is the bubbles under the sea
Nake | 12.12.02 21:52

어서와 심해는 처음이지?

forever10대 | 12.12.02 21:45
BEST

Ariel, listen to me The human world, it's a mess Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonderful things surround you What more is you looking for? Under the sea, under the sea Darling it's better down where it's wetter Take it from me Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away While we're devoting full time to floating under the sea, ha ha ha Down here all the fish is happy As after the waves they roll The fish on the land ain't happy They sad cause they in the bowl But fish in the bowl is lucky They're in for a worser fate One day when the boss get hungry Guess who going be on the plate? Wo-oh, under the sea, under the sea Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us in frickazee We what the land folks loves to cook Under the sea we off the hook We've got no troubles Life is the bubbles under the sea

Nake | 12.12.02 21:52

세바스찬 목소리가 자동재생된다

Mad Cat | 12.12.03 06:22

심해는 상대편에 아군있고 내편에 적이있는거 같어..

ELEMENTALMASTER | 12.12.02 21:57

분명 아는 형이라 써있는데 여케다

ruin500 | 12.12.02 22:56

실수했네요 ㅎ하하

revise | 12.12.03 12:40

열심히 아무리 해도 결국 제자리걸음 이젠 지친다..

[카즈] | 12.12.02 23:05

물이깊으니 조.심.해